Sunday, July 17, 2011

An email from LILBOT

Let the Search for Prime Bot Begin!

It all begins with an email from LILBOT to the kids email:


Attention operators Amaya & Hayden! My name is LILBOT! I am a robot! You must help me! Our leader, PRIME BOT, was on a top secret mission to infiltrate the stronghold of our enemy, MEGA BOT, when we lost communications with him. We sent out our best splinter cel bots to find Prime Bot, but they have disappeared too! I'm the only bot left! Please help! If you find Prime bot, you will get an awesome reward!

Help me find the SPLINTER CEL BOTS. They're so secret I can't tell you their names! I received data bits (that means info and clues) from all the bots but I can't open them because I don't have their secret passwords! I put all the bot bits inside a folder named BOT BITS on your computer desktop. If you find a secret code, you can use it to unlock the bits! I managed to hack into the first bit but I don't know what it means. Maybe you can figure it out. The password for BIT 1 is: MAXWELLFARTS

But beware, humans! Mega bot will destroy you if he gets his nasty robot claws on you. And he has minion bots called BAD BOTS! Beware that some of the bot bits may be BAD BITS from the stupid tin can BAD BOTS!! Keep your optics (that means eyes) peeled and your audio receptors (that means ears) OPEN.
Find the bots! Then find Prime Bot! Hurry before Megabot turns Primebot into a pile of scrap metal! Thank you! You are so brave. Just don't get killed.

Lilbot out.

P.S. If you need my help, just send me an email and I'll do my best.


The kids are going to freak when they see this. I'm getting anxious already. I will NOT help them with this hunt like last years. They're on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment